Our public records data indicates the average age for Carmen Aalen is 42 - 52 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $88 - $98k.
56 % of all Carmen Aalen’s are married. The other 44 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalen is ranked as the 1,467th most popular last name in the United States.