Our public records data indicates the average age for Bibi Aaf is 59 - 69 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $57 - $67k.
53 % of all Bibi Aaf’s are married. The other 47 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaf is ranked as the 712th most popular last name in the United States.