Our public records data indicates the average age for Bernita Aaker is 89 - 99 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $81 - $91k.
58 % of all Bernita Aaker’s are married. The other 42 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaker is ranked as the 1,166th most popular last name in the United States.