Our public records data indicates the average age for Barbara Aaglan is 65 - 75 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $50 - $60k.
60 % of all Barbara Aaglan’s are married. The other 40 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaglan is ranked as the 866th most popular last name in the United States.