Our public records data indicates the average age for Ann Aakhuslu is 61 - 71 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $47 - $57k.
59 % of all Ann Aakhuslu’s are married. The other 41 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakhuslu is ranked as the 1,188th most popular last name in the United States.