Our public records data indicates the average age for Anice Aafayyad is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $91 - $101k.
55 % of all Anice Aafayyad’s are married. The other 45 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aafayyad is ranked as the 725th most popular last name in the United States.