Our public records data indicates the average age for Angela Aal is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $64 - $74k.
56 % of all Angela Aal’s are married. The other 44 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aal is ranked as the 1,248th most popular last name in the United States.