Our public records data indicates the average age for Amjed Aalhaanoon is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $76 - $86k.
45 % of all Amjed Aalhaanoon’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalhaanoon is ranked as the 1,514th most popular last name in the United States.