Our public records data indicates the average age for Amelia Aagersen is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $58 - $68k.
49 % of all Amelia Aagersen’s are married. The other 51 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagersen is ranked as the 836th most popular last name in the United States.