Our public records data indicates the average age for Allison Aafedt is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $40 - $50k.
48 % of all Allison Aafedt’s are married. The other 52 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aafedt is ranked as the 728th most popular last name in the United States.