Our public records data indicates the average age for Akiko Aai is 42 - 52 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $98 - $108k.
45 % of all Akiko Aai’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aai is ranked as the 1,004th most popular last name in the United States.