Our public records data indicates the average age for Adam Aakre is 39 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $94 - $104k.
45 % of all Adam Aakre’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.