Our public records data indicates the average age for Aamir Aahmad is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $79 - $89k.
46 % of all Aamir Aahmad’s are married. The other 54 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aahmad is ranked as the 970th most popular last name in the United States.